Napoleon Bonaparte Hoodie
Napoleon wore this hoodie at the Battles of Marengo and Austerlitz. However, at the Battles of Liepzig and Waterloo he took it off – chucked it away in favour of his favoured artillery uniform… et voila – the rest is history.*
- Made from high quality polyester. Lightweight and breathable material makes it excellent for a cold day in a cannon battery
- Not quite warm enough to invade Russian in the winter
- No need to iron – ready to wear in case of sudden cavalry attack
- Design will not fade
- Your dreams of conquering Europe may well fade without this hoodie though
- Dries super-duper fast
- Guaranteed compliments on your revolutionary yet practical choice of outerwear
- Modelled by History Hit’s capitaine Tristan Hughes, who is wearing a medium sized hoodie
Will you be as cool as the little Corsican? We hope so. Buy this hoodie now for an era of untold Napoleonic ambition.
Size S suitable for children, Sizes M-2XL for adults.
*Napoleon did not wear this hoodie.