Robert the Bruce Hoodie
We’re (almost) certain Robert the Bruce was wearing this hoodie when he won his great victory at the Battle of Bannockburn. If you listen closely you can hear the faint roar of the lion on the chest as it savours its great victory against the English.
- Polyester hoodie – great for battles, especially if there’s mud involved as it’s easily washable.
- On that note, it washes well and doesn’t need ironing: great if you’re busy destroying the English.
- Full colour print on both front and back. Useful for any noble warrior who always wants to show his good side.
- Design will not fade (unlike Scottish independence).
- Modelled by History Hit’s Lord of the Manor, James Carson, who is wearing a large sized hoodie.
- Combine with a knitted knight’s helmet hat or fetching hand made crown to complete the kingly look.
Size S suitable for children, sizes M-2XL for adults.